Membership fees are now handled through Martial Member and are due by January 31st, 2020.
The process to renew is as follows:
- Login to Martial Member and follow the club renewal wizard steps. If you require assistance or have any questions please contact the membership director (Suzanne Jean) or use the feedback tab within Martial Member.
- Once you have completed all the renewal steps and have submitted your renewal an invoice will be automatically generated in Martial Member. This invoice will have all the details around how many Kyus, Dans, and any other related fees.
- Once you are happy with the results of the club renewal you either click “Pay via Cheque” or “Pay By Email-Transfer” button. If you are paying by cheque please print off the invoice and mail the check to the Treasurer at the address on the invoice.
Rewards for Early Registration
For all club renewals that are completed before January 31st a 10% reduction in your overall membership invoice.
Penalties for Late Registration
A total of $50.00 will be charged for each month that annual dues are received after the deadline as follows:
- Between February 1st and February 28th, 2020: $50.00
- Between March 1st and March 31st, 2020: $100.00
Any club that does not send membership information and dues by the January 31st deadline will be considered to have forfeited membership and the club will be suspended until the outstanding fees are paid and membership information received. Members of such a club may not participate in CZWKA activities. In addition, any club that has not registered by the Monday preceding the CZWKA Annual General Meeting will not be entitled to participate in the AGM.
Late fees will be imposed on clubs that register after the deadline of January 31st, 2018.